- Tsuruta Town Office
- The official website of Tsuruta Town office. This website contains information about life in Tsuruta, disaster prevention, public facilities as well as tourism and international cultural exchange activities.
- Michi no Eki Tsuruta: Tsuru no Sato Aruja(Roadside station: Crane Village Aruja)
- Aruja carries Steuben Grape, products made from locally grown wheat and soy and fresh vegetables and fruits. Aruja’s website provides information on their original products, facilities, events and more.
- Winter Grape Tsuruta Steuben
- Tsuruta’s specialty product, “Winter Grape Tsuruta Steuben” website. The site contains information about Steuben Grapes including history, nutrition, how-to raise, recipes and more.
- Aomori Sightseeing Guide: aptinet
- Aptinet is operated by Aomori Prefecture, Tourism and International Affairs Strategy Bureau. Popular tourist attractions, places, recommendations and suggestions on restaurants, accommodations, transportation, and more are available on the website.
- Aomori Prefectural Government
- This is the official Aomori Prefectural Government website. You will find updated local information on events, tourism, public relations, livelihood, industries, health and welfare.
- This website contains local events, restaurants and tourist attractions in North and West Tsugaru County.
- Okutsugaru Sightseeing Website
- This site has information about tourist attractions, restaurants, festivals and activities in Tsugaru County.
- Tsugaru Navi
- Accommodations (Hotel, Ryokan, Resort, Onsen), tourist attractions and places, souvenirs, restaurants serving traditional local cuisine can be found.
- Tsugaru Peninsula Sightseeing Attendant Promotion Council
- This site has information about guided tours on local train “Tsugaru Railway”. A tour attendant introduces places in Tsugaru dialect.
- Tachineputa no Yakata
- This website contains information about Tachineputa Museum. Tachineputa, Aomori Nebuta and Hirosaki Neputa are the three major Nebuta festivals in Aomori.
- For safe travels in Japan (English)
- Guide for using medical institutions (PDF)
Linking to Medetai Tsuruta site is free. However, you may be asked to remove the link if the contents of the linked sites is found to be contrary to the laws, public order and morality, damaging to and hurting credibility of Tsuruta and/or a third party.
Tsuruta Town is not responsible for any damages caused by linking to this website.
Top page of the website address”https://www.en-tsuruta.com/” should be used.
Please be aware that URLs may be changed without a notice.
Tsuruta sightseeing information site